When to bring your cat to the Veterinarian
***NEVER give human medication to your cat unless instructed to do so by a Veterinarian. Some medications, such as Tylenol and Ibuprofen, are deadly to cats.
- Sustained, significant increase in water consumption.
- Sustained, significant increase in urination.
- Weight loss.
- Significant decrease in appetite or failure to eat for 2 or more consecutive days.
- Repeated vomiting.
- Diarrhea for more than 2 days.
- Difficulty defecating or urinating.
- Inappropriate (outside of the box) elimination.
- Lameness that lasts for than 2 days or lameness in more than 1 leg.
- Noticeable or sudden decrease in vision.
- Foul mouth odor or drooling that lasts more than 2 days.
- Increased size of abdomen.
- Persistent coughing gagging or panting.
- Hair loss.
- Reluctance or inability to chew food.