The Importance of Keeping Your Pet Well Groomed and Clean
Pet grooming is a necessary task all dog and cat owners need to take seriously. If a pet does not stay properly groomed, he or she can easily suffer from medical issues as a result. Our team at Central Texas Animal Hospital is committed to providing every aspect of quality health care your pet needs. That is why we provide the grooming your pet requires for a healthy life.
Why Pet Grooming Is Important
The type of grooming your pet needs all depends on his or her age, breed, and health. Failure to keep your pet clean can lead to a variety of difficulties for him or her:
- Pets that have not been groomed are more likely to ingest harmful substances that may end up in their fur.
- Your pet can also become sick from bacteria living on the coat.
- A matted coat can be irritating and even painful to a pet.
- Dogs with thick coats will need their hair trimmed for the summer to avoid overheating.
- If your dog is prone to shedding, then seeing our professional groomer may be beneficial. Proper grooming can help decrease the level of shedding your dog experiences.
Contact Us for Quality Care in Pflugerville
Our team at Central Texas Animal Hospital in the greater Austin area is available to help your pet with his or her grooming needs. If you are having difficulty grooming or bathing your pet on your own, or if you would to have an evaluation of your pet’s overall health, contact us to make an appointment. We provide quality veterinary care with routine exams and emergency services. We also provide dogs and cats with pet grooming services in the comfort of our office. This includes teeth cleaning, nail or claw clipping, and other basic grooming tasks. Contact us to see how we can help you and your pet!